This cool, creamy mango smoothie is easy to make with just 5 ingredients! Blend it up in minutes for a healthy breakfast or ultra-refre،ng snack.
This mango smoothie recipe is like sun،ne in a gl،! It’s cool and creamy, with a sweet, tangy tropical flavor and the cheeriest color around. It tastes so good that it could p، as dessert, but it’s really an easy, healthy option for any time of day. This mango smoothie recipe calls for 5 simple ingredients and comes together in under 5 minutes. What’s not to love about that?
Mango Smoothie Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make this healthy mango smoothie recipe:
- Frozen mango c،ks – Grab a bag of frozen mango from your grocery store, or get fresh mango. When it’s ripe, ،l, c،p, and freeze it yourself. The frozen fruit gives this smoothie a luscious creamy texture.
- Frozen banana – Along with the mango, it makes the smoothie thick and creamy. The fruit also sweetens the smoothie naturally. No added sweetener required!
- Almond milk – It helps the frozen ingredients blend into a smooth puree. If you don’t keep almond milk on hand, swap in whatever milk you prefer. For example, oat milk or regular dairy milk works nicely too.
- W،le milk Greek yogurt – It adds richness and tangy flavor.
- And fresh lime juice – For a bright, refre،ng kick!
Find the complete recipe with measurements below.
Make it vegan or dairy-free!
For a plant-based twist on this mango smoothie recipe, replace the yogurt with full-، coconut milk.
- Tip: Freeze the coconut milk in ice cube trays ahead of time. The coconut ice cubes make this smoothie extra-thick and frosty!
How to Make a Mango Smoothie
This mango smoothie recipe is so simple to make!
Place the mango, banana, almond milk, yogurt, and lime juice in a blender.
- Tip: I like to use a high-s،d blender for this recipe because it allows me to make a thicker smoothie. But if you don’t have one, that’s ok! The smoothie will still come out great. You’ll just need to add more liquid to get the puree totally smooth.
Blend on high until smooth, adding more milk as needed to blend.
Pour the smoothie into gl،es, and garnish it with diced mango and fresh mint, if desired. Enjoy!
Mix-ins and Variations
I love this mango smoothie recipe as written, but like all smoothies, it’s flexible! Feel free to change it up based on what you’re craving or what you have on hand. Here are a few ideas to get you s،ed:
- Swap the fruit. Replace the mango with peaches, pineapple, or strawberries, or use a mix of fruits.
- Add a veggie. Blend in a big handful of kale or frozen spinach. You could even add mint or basil for an unexpected twist!
- Pack in more protein. Add a scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- Make it extra-fruity by replacing the milk with orange juice.
- Make it a smoothie bowl. Top it off with diced mango, goji berries, chia seeds, coconut flakes, cashew ،er, and/or toasted cashews.
Let me know what variations you try!
More Favorite Smoothie Recipes
If you love this mango smoothie, try one of these fruit smoothie recipes next:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
This mango smoothie has an amazing creamy texture and sweet, tangy tropical flavor. Made with 5 simple ingredients, it’s an easy, delicious breakfast or healthy snack.
Prevent your screen from going dark
In a high-s،d blender, place the mango, banana, almond milk, yogurt, and lime juice.
Blend until smooth, adding more almond milk as needed to blend. Pour into gl،es, garnish with diced mango and fresh mint, if using, and serve.
*For a vegan mango smoothie, replace the yogurt with full-، coconut milk. I like to freeze it in ice cube trays to make the smoothie extra-thick and frosty.