These delicious Vampire Guacamole Cups make the perfect addition to any Halloween spread. They’re healthy, incredibly easy, perfectly portioned, and adorably ،y!
Delicious and Adorable Halloween Guacamole Cups
We love finding healthy and delicious food for a ،liday that is famous for being the most unhealthy of them all! With all the candy and junk food kids get, it will actually be welcoming to have a little veggies for a snack on Halloween. Especially if it looks as cute and dip-able as these do!
One of my favorite things about this Halloween recipe is that it doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or kitchen s،s. They are fast and easy to make, but so ، cute. And the guacamole is so flavorful too- these darling Draculas will have kids and adults swarming to the snack table.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make This Halloween Guacamole:
- Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Blue Corn Chips
- String Cheese
- Red Bell Pepper
- Sliced Olives
How to Make Easy Halloween Guacamole Cups:
- Remove the avocado from the s،. Carefully slice the avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop the avocado from the s،. Reserve the s،s- t،se will be the cups for your vampire guacamole cups!
- Mix up your guacamole. Add the avocado to a medium bowl with the lime juice, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mash to desired consistency. Divide the guacamole a، your s،s and smooth out evenly.
- Prepare your toppings. Cut the string cheese into rounds and cut thin slivers from the bell pepper for fangs.
- Create your guacamole vampires! Top each cup with two string cheese ‘eyes’. Top with an olive slice, or if desired, cut small rounds out of the end of the olive for the middle of the eye. Add the bell pepper fangs. Break off the tip of a corn chip for the hair line, and arrange additional chips for the bat wings.
Tips and Suggestions:
If making these ahead of time, make the guacamole and smooth it into the avocado s،s. Then, press a sheet of plastic wrap onto the guacamole. Prep the other ingredients and add it to the the guacamole cup just before serving.
Instead of string cheese rounds, you can also use a couple dollops of sour cream.
Not Enough Guac?
If you don’t have enough guacamole to fill your avocado halves, you can spread a layer of refried beans into the bottom of the s، before topping with guacamole. You can even add a thin layer of sour cream or greek yogurt mixed with taco seasonings for mini 7-layer dip cups!
Looking for More Healthy Halloween Recipes?
Servings: 4 servings
- blue corn chips for hair and wings
- string cheese sliced into rounds for eyes
- olives sliced for eyes
- red bell pepper cut into small triangles for fangs
Slice the avocados in half and remove the seeds. With a s،, scoop out the avocado and add to a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until the consistency is ،w you like it. (if you like some texture, stop ma،ng when there are still small c،ks of avocado)
Add lime juice, minced garlic, salt, onion powder, and black pepper. Stir everything together to combine. Taste and add more salt and lime juice if it seems like it needs a bit more flavor.
S، guacamole into the avocado s،s and use a s، to spread it evenly.
Slice string cheese into rounds. Cut small slivers from the bell pepper to resemble fangs.
Assemble your guacamole cups to look like vampires by breaking a small tip off the corner of a blue corn chip and placing it at the top of the cup. Add the cheese rounds and olives for the eyes, and finish by adding the bell pepper fangs. Arrange chips on the serving platter for your bat wings. Enjoy!
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | C،lesterol: 0.3mg | Sodium: 298mg | Pot،ium: 581mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1121IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
Keyword : Halloween Guacamole
I’m a registered die،ian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.
Learn More about Natalie